Thursday 9 March 2017

STORIES FROM SYRIA


It was five in the morning, dozens of policemen came and surrounded our neighborhood.I was asleep at that time someone removed the blanket from my face and dragged me and my two brothers out of my house and began to question. We were taken to military basement and were tortured. After that day i was not able to find my brother anymore.





This is a story from 15 year old girl Yehia and there are many more stories happening every day in Syria. The people of Syria is facing tremendous abuse and torture from their own military and they have no one to support.They lost their land, children, and habitation.they have shortage of food and have nothing to eat. They become refugees in their own soil. I call different humanitarian organizations to look in the matter seriously and provide support.  



No comments:

Post a Comment